Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fun Rough Animation

I recently found Yoni Goodman's blog, Dailymation and boy did I like it. Pretty often he posts new rough scenes he animates. They usually last about 5-12 secs and take him 1-3 hours to create. Sounds like a good idea I says to myself.

So, after not animating anything for a long time, or drawing much for that matter, I decided to try my hand at a scene. It took me about 2 hours, and it turned out much better than I thought it was when I was timing it out. (My process of timing scenes is a very awkward. Any thoughts on timing scenes would be much appreciated) Overall it's just nice to get back to animating, if I go too long without doing any animation then I feel like a slob-kabob, if you know what I mean.

Here it is, tell me what you think.

Daily 1 - Happy Bounce from Tyler Williams on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment