Thursday, May 19, 2011

Angry Nazi Run

Here is a run cycle that John K posted from a Snafu cartoon. I thought it was pretty cool myself, so I decided to pencil test it. As far as animating goes, I really didn't do any. I just got the first key drawn right (or close to right) and then went image by image of the 12 frame cycle.

There are 6 frames a step on ones, and I just went back and forth between the frame I had just drawn and the next one to see what all moved, how much, and where.

Even though I didn't really animate on this one, it was fun to see how much and how little everything changed from frame to frame. I think it turned out good, one of my most fun to show people. I sat down and belted this out in only 5 hours, don't think that was very though.

Snafu - Angry Nazi Run Cycle from Tyler Williams on Vimeo.


















John K Stuff: Real Animation
Original Post by John K

No comments:

Post a Comment