Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Jazzy Storyboards

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! It's 2013 and 2012 is in the past. (who would have guessed we would have made it past the end of the world on Dec 21 2012). I thought I should start the year off right with a nice post for my readers. Remember a while ago, I spilled the beans about a new cartoon that I am working on. Well here is the next installment of the creative process. These pages are the results from the gag and story idea sessions I had (unfortunately I was by myself and had nobody to bounce ideas off of). Haven't really worked on it lately though. I bought a car six weeks ago and while the weather was nice, I spent most of my free time working on it. Then once it colder, I took the top off of my desk and stripped the old varnish off, cut half of it up and made a hole in the middle for the animation disk. I finished that a couple days ago and I am currently letting the danish oil finish dry. I don't know how much protection it will provide. I might have to put a poly(polyurethane) coat for durability. Finally these last couple of days I have been painting and playing around with calligraphy, which I am really bad at.


















No comments:

Post a Comment